21 American Proverbs about OnesAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Ones
1. Honesty is like an icicle; if once it melts that is the end of it.
2. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
3. Great trees keep little ones down.
4. Don't measure your neighbor's honesty by your own.
5. Patience wears out stones.
6. Absence cools moderate passions but inflames violent ones.
7. An honest citizen is an exile in his own country.
8. Honesty is praised and left to starve.
9. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare; false ones like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
10. The only difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is the way you use them.
11. Absence kills a little love but makes the big ones grow.
12. Cheerfulness, helpfulness and honesty are fine, good companions to take with you through life.
13. Keep the weekdays honest and it will be easy to keep the Sabbath holy.
14. Little said is soonest mended.
15. Lock your door and keep your neighbours honest.
16. Old friends are the best, but new ones are the most fun.
17. One rotten apple can spoil a lot of good ones.
18. The way to avoid great faults is to b aware of little ones.
19. There is more to honesty than meets the eye.
20. There is no disgrace in honest labour.
Proverbs about Ones
Quotes related to Ones by Power Quotations