8 American Proverbs about SometimesAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Sometimes
1. He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it.
2. Ambition is like hunting for whales - sometimes you lose them.
3. Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them.
4. Enough is enough and sometimes plenty.
5. Figures don't lie, but sometimes liars figure.
6. It is sometimes best to burn your bridges behind you.
7. Sometimes the remedy is worse than the disease.
8. The saddest dog sometimes wags its tail.
Proverbs about Sometimes
Quotes related to Sometimes by Power Quotations