15 American Proverbs about SuccessAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Success
1. Success has many parents, but failure is an orphan.
2. If we blame others for our failures, then we should also give others credit for our successes.
3. Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan.
4. To be successful in love, one must know how to begin and when to stop.
5. You can't be a howling success by simply howling.
6. Getting what you go after is called success, but liking it while you are getting it is called happiness.
7. Confidence of success is almost success.
8. Success is a ladder that cannot be climbed with your hands in your pockets.
9. Count no man successful until he is dead.
10. Diligence is the mistress of success.
11. Earnest effort leads some to success.
12. Success never needs an excuse.
13. Success ruins a fool.
14. The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
15. Your failures could be stepping-stones to success.
Proverbs about Success
Quotes related to Success by Power Quotations