45 American Proverbs about TakeAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Take
1. If you take care of your character, your reputation will take care of itself.
2. It takes a thief to catch a thief.
3. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
4. It takes one to know one.
5. It takes three generation to make a gentleman.
6. It takes two to make a bargain.
7. Take care of your pennies and your dollars will take care of your widow's next husband.
8. Take the bitter with the sweet.
9. Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy whiskey.
10. Don't take any wooden nickels.
11. It takes a heap of licks to strike a nail in the dark.
12. There's no advice like father's -- even if you don't take it.
13. Take two and hit to right.
14. Don't mistake chicken dung for an egg.
15. He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it.
16. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes; fools insist on learning from their own.
17. It takes half your life to learn who your friends are and the other half to keep them.
18. Fate can be taken by the horns, like a goat, and pushed in the right direction.
19. Your whole destiny is involved in the attitude you take toward your sin.
20. Advice, like water, takes the form of the vessel which it is poured into.
Proverbs about Take
Quotes related to Take by Power Quotations