18 American Proverbs about TakesAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Takes
1. It takes a thief to catch a thief.
2. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
3. It takes one to know one.
4. It takes three generation to make a gentleman.
5. It takes two to make a bargain.
6. Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy whiskey.
7. It takes a heap of licks to strike a nail in the dark.
8. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes; fools insist on learning from their own.
9. It takes half your life to learn who your friends are and the other half to keep them.
10. Advice, like water, takes the form of the vessel which it is poured into.
11. A man takes a drink and then the drink takes the man.
12. A wise duck takes care of its bill.
13. Blessed is he who takes himself seriously.
14. He that takes the devil into his boat must carry him over the sound.
15. It takes a smart woman to be a fool.
16. It takes dough to have crust.
17. The devil takes care of his own.
18. When fools make mistakes, they lay the blame on providence.
Proverbs about Takes
Quotes related to Takes by Power Quotations