21 American Proverbs about ThingsAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Things
1. A man is as big as the things that made him mad.
2. If you desire many things, many things will be seem but a few.
3. Don't ignore the small things -- the kite flies because of its tail.
4. From small beginnings come great things.
5. There are three kinds of people; those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those who don't know what's happening.
6. There are three things that can destroy a preacher, the glory, the gold, and the girls.
7. The simplest things are the most startling.
8. All things were once impossible.
9. A life of leisure and a life of laziness are different things.
10. It is better to know nothing than to half-know many things.
11. Real happiness is found not in doing the things you like to do, but in liking the things you have to do.
12. Every age wants its playthings.
13. All things are easy to industry, all things difficult to sloth.
14. All things come to an end.
15. Few things are easy to the unwilling.
16. Getting things done is largely a matter of getting things started.
17. It is not the clothes that count, but the things the clothes cover.
18. Put first things first.
19. Saying and doing are two different things.
20. We easily disbelieve those things which we desire not.
Proverbs about Things
Quotes related to Things by Power Quotations