11 American Proverbs about ThreeAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Three
1. It takes three generation to make a gentleman.
2. Two's company, three's a crowd.
3. There are three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
4. There are three kinds of people; those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those who don't know what's happening.
5. There are three things that can destroy a preacher, the glory, the gold, and the girls.
6. If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down.
7. A cat has nine lives; for three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays.
8. Three faithful friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
9. Fish and visitors smell after three days.
10. Genius is one part inspiration and three parts perspiration.
11. Three --- friends: an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
Proverbs about Three
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations