32 American Proverbs about TimeAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Time
1. Opportunities, like eggs, come one at a time.
2. Time heals all wounds.
3. Drink and frankfurters for a dime; kill a man before his time.
4. If your time ain't come not even a doctor can kill you.
5. The sound of a church bell at times has more effect than a sermon.
6. The opportunity of a lifetime is seldom so labeled.
7. When the bait's worth more than the fish, it's time to stop fishing.
8. He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it.
9. Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.
10. Every time you forgive a man you weaken him and strengthen yourself.
11. Time and tide wait for no man.
12. All are architects of fate working in these walls of time.
13. Ambition is like hunting for whales - sometimes you lose them.
14. Anytime means no time.
15. Before you flare up at anyone's faults, take time to count ten of your own.
16. Begin in time to finish without hurry.
17. Better once in heaven than ten times at the gate.
18. Delays increase desires and sometimes extinguish them.
19. Enough is enough and sometimes plenty.
20. Figures don't lie, but sometimes liars figure.
Proverbs about Time
Quotes related to Time by Power Quotations