18 American Proverbs about ViceAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Vice
1. Advice is least heeded when most needed.
2. We may give advice, but we cannot give conduct.
3. Pride is said to be the last vice the good man gets clear of.
4. There's no advice like father's -- even if you don't take it.
5. Age gives good advice when it is no longer able to give a bad example.
6. He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it.
7. Pride is the last vice a good man gets clear of.
8. A thorn of experience is worth a wilderness of advice.
9. Less advice and more hands.
10. Advice, like water, takes the form of the vessel which it is poured into.
11. We hate those who will not take our advice and despise those who do.
12. Advice to all, security for none.
13. Advice, when most needed, is least heeded.
14. Advisers get away with it. They never have to pay the penalty for their advice.
15. Cleverness is serviceable for everything, sufficient for nothing.
16. Fools need advice most, but wise men only are the better for it.
17. The best advice I know in life is don't give too much.
18. Unasked-for advice smells bad.
Proverbs about Vice
Quotes related to Vice by Power Quotations