24 American Proverbs about WhereAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. Don't use a lot where a little will do.
2. Gold is where you find it.
3. Pain is forgotten where gain comes.
4. Put your money where your mouth is.
5. Where the woman wears the breeches, she has a good right to them.
6. Where there's smoke, there's toast.
7. He that shows a passion tells his enemy where he may hit him.
8. Where law ends, tyranny begins.
9. You can go home when you can go nowhere else.
10. A dog returns to where he has been fed.
11. Faith begins where reason stops.
12. Business goes where it is invited and stays where it is well treated.
13. It is better to tell your money where to go than to ask where it went.
14. It's better to tell your money where to go than to ask where it went.
15. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare; false ones like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
16. Every why has a wherefore.
17. Everyone knows where his shoe pinches.
18. Fools enter where brave men fear to tread.
19. Reason succeeds where force fails.
20. Speed will get you nowhere if you are headed in the wrong direction.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations