14 American Proverbs about WomanAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
2. Where the woman wears the breeches, she has a good right to them.
3. A man chases a woman until she catches him.
4. A woman can't drive her husband, but she can lead him.
5. There is nothing better than a good woman and nothing worse than a bad one.
6. Love enters man through his eyes, woman through her ears.
7. A gracious woman obtains honor, and strong men obtain riches.
8. A man without ambition is like a woman without looks.
9. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never her age.
10. A little bit of powder and a little bit of paint make a woman look like what she ain't.
11. In spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to what the woman has been thinking all winter.
12. It takes a smart woman to be a fool.
13. The daughter of a spry old woman makes a poor housekeeper.
14. Thrift is to a man what chastity is to a woman.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations