20 American Proverbs about WorkAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Work
1. The bad workman blames his tools.
2. You don't put robbers to work in a bank.
3. The wicked work harder to preach hell than the righteous do to get to heaven.
4. Good enough for Government work.
5. Hell is full of good meanings, but heaven is full of good works.
6. A fool should never see unfinished work.
7. A swift eater, a swift worker.
8. All are architects of fate working in these walls of time.
9. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
10. An ant may work its heart out, but it can't make money.
11. An idle brain is the devil's workshop.
12. At the end of the work, you may judge the workman.
13. Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.
14. Fools and children should never look at unfinished work.
15. Friendship is an empty word if it only works one way.
16. From beavers, bees should learn to mend their ways. A bee works; a beaver works and plays.
17. Only fools and horses work.
18. The best way to kill time is to work it to death.
19. The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
20. Work well done makes pleasure more fun.
Proverbs about Work
Quotes related to Work by Power Quotations