17 American Proverbs about WorthAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Worth
1. A smile is worth a thousand words.
2. An ounce of discretion is worth a pound of wit.
3. An ounce of proof is worth a ton of assertions.
4. When the bait's worth more than the fish, it's time to stop fishing.
5. A ripple of laughter is worth a flood of tears.
6. A little help is worth a lot of pity.
7. A thorn of experience is worth a wilderness of advice.
8. A thimbleful of experience is worth a tubful of knowledge.
9. A picture is worth a thousand words.
10. A single fact is worth a shipload of argument.
11. A single penny fairly got is worth a thousand that are not.
12. A wise man's day is worth a fool's life.
13. An egg today is worth a hen tomorrow.
14. Everything worthwhile has a fence around it, but there is always a gate and a key.
15. Many have been ruined by buying good pennyworths.
16. Take a friend for what he does, a wife for what she has, and goods for what they are worth.
17. True worth is in being, not seeming.
Proverbs about Worth
Quotes related to Worth by Power Quotations