7 American Proverbs about WrongAll American Proverbs | Proverbs about Wrong
1. If men could see the epitaphs their friends write they would believe they had gotten into the wrong grave.
2. If the heart is right, the head cannot be very far wrong.
3. If a man is right, he cannot be too radical; if wrong, he cannot be too conservative.
4. Do not look for wrong and evil.
5. If it's wrong to eat the devil, it's wrong to drink his broth.
6. It is better to ask twice than to go wrong once.
7. Speed will get you nowhere if you are headed in the wrong direction.
Proverbs about Wrong
Quotes related to Wrong by Power Quotations