22 Arab Proverbs about MakeAll Arab Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. Make your bargain before beginning to plow.
2. All sunshine makes the desert.
3. Sunshine all the time makes a desert.
4. A good orator makes us see with our ears.
5. A little and a little, collected together, becomes a great deal; the heap in the barn consists of single grains, and drop and rop makes an inundation.
6. A little debt makes a debtor, a great one an enemy.
7. Better make profit out of manure than losses with musk.
8. Follow the advice of the one who makes you cry, not from the one who makes you laugh.
9. He who starts a lawsuit makes a hole in the dike.
10. If your neighbor visits Mecca once, watch out for him. If he makes a second visit, you had better avoid him. After the third visit you had better move to another street.
11. It makes no sense to try to forge the iron whilst it is still cold.
12. Love makes a man both blind and deaf.
13. Make do with bread and butter until God can bring you jam.
14. One coin in the money-box makes more noise than when it is full.
15. Seek counsel of him who makes you weep, and not of him who makes you laugh.
16. Spurs that are too sharp make even the mule rear.
17. Sunshine without rain makes a desert.
18. Those who argue with each other on the highway will often make up in the lane.
19. Trust makes way for treachery.
20. Wishing does not make a poor man rich.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations