39 Arab Proverbs about YourAll Arab Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Make your bargain before beginning to plow.
2. If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.
3. Go and wake up your cook.
4. A friend advises in his interest, not yours.
5. Another man's bread will not fill your belly.
6. Ask for your wife's advice and then do the opposite.
7. Call someone your lord and he'll sell you in the slave market.
8. Choose your neighbor before your house and your companion before the road.
9. Do not ridicule the thin-bearded when you yourself have no beard.
10. Don't pour away your water on the strength of a mirage.
11. Every day of your life is a page of your history.
12. If begging should unfortunately be your lot, knock at the large gates only.
13. If power is for sale, sell your mother to buy it. You can always buy her back again.
14. If you are a friend of the captain, you can wipe your hands on the sail.
15. If you have given away much of your wealth, then you have given a little of your heart.
16. If you have never seen evil, look closely at yourself some time.
17. If you stop every time a dog barks, your road will never end.
18. If you want to hit your mother-in-law, be sure to split her head.
19. If your neighbor visits Mecca once, watch out for him. If he makes a second visit, you had better avoid him. After the third visit you had better move to another street.
20. Kiss the hand of your enemy if you cannot chop it off: Envy has no rest.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations