591 Arabic Proverbs / Page 30
581. You need a brother, without one you're like a person rushing to battle without a weapon.
582. You reap what you sow.
583. your brother is that who consoles you.
584. Your brother is who gives you a honest advice.
585. Your lord is the lord of hearts.
586. Your nose is a part of you even if it was cut.
587. Your relations are more deserving of your generosity.
588. Your secret is your captive.
589. Your tongue is like a horse--if you take care of it, it takes care of you; if you treat it badly, it treats you badly.
590. Your tongue is your horse— if you take care of it, it takes care of you; if you betray it, betrays it will.
591. youth and void and edginess ruin men.