5 Armenian Proverbs about WaterAll Armenian Proverbs | Proverbs about Water
1. A mule can swim seven different strokes but the moment he sees the water he forgets them all.
2. On a rainy day many offer to water the chickens.
3. The water in which one drowns is always an ocean.
4. To ask a favor from a miser is like trying to make a hole in water.
5. When asked, "What news from the sea?" The fish replied "I have a lot to say, but my mouth is full of water."
Proverbs about Water
Quotes related to Water by Power Quotations