27 Chinese Proverbs about AbleAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Able
1. Habits are cobwebs at first; cables at last.
2. A man must make himself despicable before he is despised by others.
3. Be in readiness for favorable winds.
4. Behind an able man there are always other able men.
5. Love is blind, and greed insatiable.
6. A curious woman is capable of turning around the rainbow just to see what is on the other side.
7. A good storyteller must be able to lie a little.
8. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
9. He who always eats the roots of a plant is capable of any thing.
10. Medicine can only cure curable diseases, and then not always.
11. Of all the female qualities a warm heart is the most valuable.
12. To be able to curse once a day improves happiness and lengthens life.
13. To be uncertain is to be uncomfortable, but to be certain is to be ridiculous.
14. Behind every able man, there are always other able men.
15. To be uncertain is uncomfortable, but to be certain is ridiculous.
16. A wise man is able to adapt to the surprises of life as water to the decanter it is poured in.
17. Ask no favors and people everywhere are affable; if you don't drink, it doesn't matter what price wine is.
18. Laws are useless when men are pure, unenforceable when men are corrupt.
19. Ones who are unable to live under the same sky.
20. Our enemies teach us life's most valuable lesson.
Proverbs about Able
Quotes related to Able by Power Quotations