11 Chinese Proverbs about AfraidAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Afraid
1. Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
2. Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still.
3. He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
4. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
5. Even a sheep with the skin of a tiger is afraid of the wolf.
6. Real gold is not afraid of the melting pot.
7. The real scholar is not afraid to ask questions of his pupil.
8. He that is afraid to shake the dice will never throw a six.
9. No one is more afraid of ghosts than those that don't believe in them.
10. Fighting a wolf with a flex stalk - either side is afraid of the other.
11. When people are no longer afraid of death, there is no use threatening them with it?
Proverbs about Afraid
Quotes related to Afraid by Power Quotations