15 Chinese Proverbs about BecomesAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Becomes
1. With time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.
2. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
3. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
4. The error of one moment becomes the sorrow of a whole life.
5. The saving man becomes the free man.
6. Virtue becomes a wife; beauty becomes a concubine.
7. As long as time is not pressing one does not burn incense; when it becomes urgent one kisses the feet of Buddha.
8. He who travels a lot becomes wise; he who is wise stays home.
9. If a man becomes powerful even his chicken and his dog go to heaven.
10. One moment's error becomes a lifetime of sadness.
11. Patience is power; with time and patience the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.
12. People die voluntarily when it becomes impossible to live.
13. The butterfly becomes only when it's entirely ready.
14. The company of the wicked is like living in a fish market; one becomes used to the foul odor.
15. When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
Proverbs about Becomes
Quotes related to Becomes by Power Quotations