8 Chinese Proverbs about BlindAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Blind
1. Love is blind, and greed insatiable.
2. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
3. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
4. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
5. A blind cat catches only a dead rat.
6. An obscure style is a blind mirror.
7. If the dog leads the man, the man is blind. If the man leads the dog, the man is married.
8. It's not the beauty of a woman that blinds the man, the man blinds himself.
Proverbs about Blind
Quotes related to Blind by Power Quotations