10 Chinese Proverbs about BooksAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Books
1. Many books do not use up words; many words do not use up thoughts.
2. Scholars talk books, butchers talk pigs.
3. Schoolmaster, stick to your books; farmer, to your pigs.
4. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
5. A man is happy when he has books, but happier still when he does not need them.
6. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
7. If your books are not read, your descendants will be ignorant.
8. A load of books does not equal one good teacher.
9. Books speak to the mind, friends to the heart, heaven to the soul, all else to the ears.
10. Diligence is the vehicle on the paths of Mountains of Books; endurance is the vessel on the courses of the Seas of Learning.
Proverbs about Books
Quotes related to Books by Power Quotations