8 Chinese Proverbs about CrossAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Cross
1. Do not insult the crocodile until you've crossed the river.
2. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it.
3. You must have crossed the river before you may tell the crocodile he has bad breath.
4. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
5. Only the man who crosses the river at night knows the value of the light of day.
6. A buddha made of mud crossing a river cannot protect even himself.
7. Dismantle the bridge after crossing it.
8. Eight Immortals cross the sea, each employing his or her theurgy.
Proverbs about Cross
Quotes related to Cross by Power Quotations