6 Chinese Proverbs about DealAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Deal
1. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
2. Long roads test the horse, long dealings the friend.
3. No melon-peddler cries: Bitter melons. No wine-dealer says: Sour wine.
4. No melon peddler cries, "Bitter melons." No wine dealer says, "Sour wine."
5. When the deal is done, discuss it no more; it is difficult to collect dispersed water.
6. You need your wits about you the most when you are dealing with an idiot.
Proverbs about Deal
Quotes related to Deal by Power Quotations