18 Chinese Proverbs about DoneAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Done
1. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
2. A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.
3. Be resolved and the thing is done.
4. Better do it than wish it done.
5. Defer not till to-morrow what may be done to-day.
6. A fool admires himself most when he has done foolish things.
7. People can be done without but a lot of us need a friend.
8. Some people want to be praised for the rest of their lives for what they have done well for one day.
9. The man who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt a man who is doing it.
10. What is not urgent must be done quickly in order to take care of the urgent things calmly.
11. When the deal is done, discuss it no more; it is difficult to collect dispersed water.
12. Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
13. The man who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it.
14. Don't want others to know what you have done? Better not have done it anyway.
15. If you have never done anything wrong, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.
16. One thing well done is a hundred done; one thing that fails dooms the rest.
17. A weir close to completion left undone due to the shortage of a basket of earth.
18. The wound caused by a sword can eventually be healed; the hurt resulted from vicious remarks can never be undone.
Proverbs about Done
Quotes related to Done by Power Quotations