14 Chinese Proverbs about DoorAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Door
1. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
2. A man need never revenge himself; the body of his enemy will be brought to his own door.
3. Flowing water never goes bad; our door hubs never gather termites.
4. Insects do not nest in a busy door-hinge.
5. Slander piles itself before the door of a widow.
6. The best kind of closed door is the one you can leave unlocked.
7. The door to virtue is heavy and hard to open.
8. The doorway to charity is difficult to open and difficult to close.
9. The man whose conscience is clear will never fear a knock on the door at midnight.
10. While keeping a tiger from the front door, the wolf comes in at the back.
11. Whoever keeps his door locked all the time longs for it to be broken down.
12. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
13. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
14. If you have never done anything wrong, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.
Proverbs about Door
Quotes related to Door by Power Quotations