14 Chinese Proverbs about DragonAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Dragon
1. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
2. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
3. He who wants to be a dragon must eat many little snakes.
4. In shallow waters, shrimps make fools of dragons.
5. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
6. There is no room for two dragons in one pond.
7. With money, a dragon -- without it, a worm.
8. With money you are a dragon; with no money, a worm.
9. Sometimes life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweat depends entirely on how each man perceives them.
10. The dragon has nine sons, each different from the others.
11. A dragon will be teased by a shrimp in a shoal water; a tiger will be bullied by a dog on a treeless plain.
12. Fill in the eyes to a painted dragon.
13. Hidden dragons, crouching tigers.
14. Lord Ye's professed love of dragons turned into his worst fear.
Proverbs about Dragon
Quotes related to Dragon by Power Quotations