9 Chinese Proverbs about DrunkAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Drunk
1. A bad man talks about what he has eaten and drunk -- a good man about what he has seen and heard.
2. A red-nosed man may not be a drunkard, but he will always be called one.
3. Drunkards talk to the gods.
4. Drunkenness does not itself cause bad qualities but it does show them up clearly.
5. To stop drinking, study a drunkard when you are sober.
6. With true friends . . . even water drunk together is sweet enough.
7. The best cure for drunkenness is to observe a drunken person when you are sober.
8. The best cure for drunkenness is to observe a drunken person when you are sober.
9. Drunkenness does not produce faults; it discovers them.
Proverbs about Drunk
Quotes related to Drunk by Power Quotations