41 Chinese Proverbs about EachAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Each
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
3. Each generation will reap what the former generation has sown.
4. Do not have each foot on a different boat.
5. Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.
6. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
7. Teaching others teacheth yourself.
8. Water that has reached its level does not flow.
9. We all like lamb; each has a different way of cooking it.
10. Who teaches me for a day is my father for a lifetime.
11. A teacher is someone who ploughs with his tongue to fill his little bowl with rice.
12. For each man produced by heaven, earth provides a grave.
13. He who flatters me is my enemy, who blames me is my teacher.
14. If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum.
15. It is only good when the old and the young respect each other.
16. People live like birds in the woods: When the time comes, each must take flight.
17. Spouses that love each other say a thousand things without speaking.
18. Teach your son in the front garden and your wife on the pillow.
19. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
20. The heart is but the beach beside the sea that is the world.
Proverbs about Each
Quotes related to Each by Power Quotations