11 Chinese Proverbs about EnoughAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Enough
1. Enough shovels of earth make a mountain, enough pails of water a river.
2. Enough's as good as a feast.
3. Virtuous for ten years is still not enough; evil for one day is too much already.
4. Want a thing long enough, and you don't.
5. Enough food and a pipe full of tobacco makes you equal to the immortals.
6. Enough shovels of earth -- a mountain. Enough pails of water -- a river.
7. Have patience, the grass will be milk soon enough.
8. If you stay long enough in one place the whole world passes you by.
9. To do good for ten years is not enough; do bad things for one day and it is too much.
10. With true friends . . . even water drunk together is sweet enough.
11. Those who know when they have enough are rich.
Proverbs about Enough
Quotes related to Enough by Power Quotations