6 Chinese Proverbs about EqualAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Equal
1. Crows everywhere are equally black.
2. Enough food and a pipe full of tobacco makes you equal to the immortals.
3. A load of books does not equal one good teacher.
4. Wealth and obscurity cannot equal poverty and fame.
5. Three simple shoemakers equal one brilliant strategist.
6. They who know the truth are not equal to those who love it, and they who love it are not equal to those who find pleasure in it.
Proverbs about Equal
Quotes related to Equal by Power Quotations