43 Chinese Proverbs about EveryAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark.
2. Crows everywhere are equally black.
3. Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.
4. Every day cannot be a feast of lanterns.
5. Everyone pushes a falling fence.
6. Everyone rakes the fire under his own pot.
7. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
8. Everyone speaks well of the bridge which carries him over.
9. Everyone stretches his legs according to the length of his coverlet.
10. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
11. Garlands are not for every brow.
12. In every family's cooking pot is one black spot.
13. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
14. Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but, follow no one absolutely.
15. There are two sides to every question.
16. A man combs his hair every morning -- why not his heart?
17. A woman that always laughs is everybody's wife; a man that is always laughing is an idiot.
18. Do everything at the right time and one day will seem like three.
19. Every kind of wood is grey when they are reduced to ashes.
20. Every letter must be chewed before you can refresh yourself with its juice.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations