6 Chinese Proverbs about FieldAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Field
1. Be the first to the field and the last to the couch.
2. A fly before his own eye is bigger than an elephant in the next field.
3. Garden flowers larger, field flowers stronger.
4. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
5. A mans greatest shortcoming is that he neglects his own field and weeds that of others.
6. Be first in the field, the last to the couch.
Proverbs about Field
Quotes related to Field by Power Quotations