12 Chinese Proverbs about FightAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Fight
1. Fight a wolf with a flex stalk.
2. Fight fire with fire.
3. If his legs fail him, he fights on his knees.
4. If you want an audience, start a fight.
5. O eggs, never fight with stones.
6. Sit atop the mountain and watch the tigers fight.
7. If you are standing upright, don't worry if your shadow is crooked. If you want an audience, start a fight.
8. Fight poison with poison.
9. Fight only when you can win; move away when you cannot.
10. You cannot fight a fire with water from far away.
11. As a snipe and a clam are entangled in a fight, a fisherman catch them both.
12. Fighting a wolf with a flex stalk - either side is afraid of the other.
Proverbs about Fight
Quotes related to Fight by Power Quotations