7 Chinese Proverbs about FinishAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Finish
1. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
2. Do not add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
3. We can study until old age and still not finish.
4. As soon as you have finished a job, you start appreciating the difficulties.
5. Butcher the donkey after it finished his job on the mill.
6. Life unfolds on a sheet called time and once finished is gone forever.
7. A tiger never returns to his prey he did not finish off.
Proverbs about Finish
Quotes related to Finish by Power Quotations