5 Chinese Proverbs about FoodAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Food
1. The black dog gets the food; the white dog gets the blame.
2. Enough food and a pipe full of tobacco makes you equal to the immortals.
3. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
4. Whatever will satisfy hunger is good food.
5. You can't tell the cost of food and fuel without being the head of a household; you can't appreciate the love of your parents without having children of your own.
Proverbs about Food
Quotes related to Food by Power Quotations