28 Chinese Proverbs about FoolAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
2. A fool judges people by the presents they give him.
3. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
4. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
5. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
6. One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
7. A fool admires himself most when he has done foolish things.
8. A fool in a hurry drinks tea with a fork.
9. A wise man will not rebuke a fool.
10. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
11. If a man fools me once, shame on him. If he fools me twice, shame on me.
12. In shallow waters, shrimps make fools of dragons.
13. Man fools himself. He prays for a long life, and he fears an old age.
14. Never has a man more need of his intelligence than when a fool asks him a question.
15. People fool themselves. They pray for a long life but fear old age.
16. The fool does what he can't avoid, the wise man avoids what he can't do.
17. The wise man asks questions of himself; the fool questions others.
18. The wise man learns more from his enemies than a fool does from his friends.
19. When a finger is pointing at the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
20. Women and fools never forgive.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations