7 Chinese Proverbs about FrontAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Front
1. Teach your son in the front garden and your wife on the pillow.
2. The war horses are born on the frontiers.
3. While keeping a tiger from the front door, the wolf comes in at the back.
4. If everyone swept the pavement in front of his house, the whole street would be clean.
5. Display one's proficiency of axe in front of the master carpenter.
6. Don't mention the word "dwarf" in front of a short person.
7. It is easy to dodge a spear that comes in front of you but hard to avoid an arrow shot from behind.
Proverbs about Front
Quotes related to Front by Power Quotations