11 Chinese Proverbs about FullAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Full
1. A young doctor makes a full graveyard.
2. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
3. Just scales and full measure injure no man.
4. A small cottage wherein laughter lives is worth more than a castle full of tears.
5. Don't promise something when you are full of joy; don't answer letters when you are full of anger.
6. Enough food and a pipe full of tobacco makes you equal to the immortals.
7. The jail is closed day and night and always full; temples are always open and still empty.
8. He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
9. Jails are always closed yet full, while temples are always open yet empty.
10. Full of courtesy, full of cunning.
11. A full bottle makes no sound; a half-bottle sloshes around.
Proverbs about Full
Quotes related to Full by Power Quotations