7 Chinese Proverbs about GameAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Game
1. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
2. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
3. A man of high principles is someone who can watch a chess game without passing comment.
4. If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
5. Those who play the game do not see as clearly as those who watch.
6. A person of high principles is one who can watch an entire chess game without making a comment.
7. A spectator sees more than a player in the heat of a game.
Proverbs about Game
Quotes related to Game by Power Quotations