14 Chinese Proverbs about HighAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about High
1. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
2. You won't help shoots grow by pulling them up higher.
3. A man of high principles is someone who can watch a chess game without passing comment.
4. Once bitten by an adder, you will never walk through the high grass again.
5. Respect for ones parents is the highest duty of civil life.
6. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
7. The most highly praised woman is the one about whom no one speaks.
8. A one hundred yard high tower still has its foundation on the ground.
9. A person of high principles is one who can watch an entire chess game without making a comment.
10. Respect for one's parents is the highest duty of civil life.
11. Occupy the higher ground to exercise control.
12. Even the highest towers begin from the ground.
13. You looked high and low till your iron shoes were worn out but still to no avail. Then you chanced upon it without ever looking.
14. You won't help the new plants grow by pulling them up higher.
Proverbs about High
Quotes related to High by Power Quotations