7 Chinese Proverbs about HourAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Hour
1. Happy people never count hours as they pass.
2. You can hardly make a friend in a year, but you can easily offend one in an hour.
3. Pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year a marriage; but pleasure for a lifetime, a garden.
4. To learn what is good, a thousand days are not sufficient; to learn what is evil, an hour is too long.
5. If you want happiness for an hour -- take a nap. If you want happiness for a day -- go fishing. If you want happiness for a month -- get married. If you want happiness for a year -- inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime -- help someone else.
6. It takes a year to make a friend, but you can lose one in an hour.
7. A Quarter of an hour is worth more than a thousand gold coins.
Proverbs about Hour
Quotes related to Hour by Power Quotations