10 Chinese Proverbs about InchAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Inch
1. An inch of time cannot be bought with an inch of gold.
2. Begin with an error of an inch and end by being a thousand miles off the mark.
3. Deviate an inch, lose a thousand miles.
4. Man cannot stir one inch without the push of heaven's finger.
5. A one-inch error at the start can be a thousand miles at the end.
6. You can't buy an inch of time with an inch of gold.
7. Without the aid of the divine, man cannot walk even an inch.
8. A feet can be shorter while an inch can be longer.
9. An inch of time is an inch of gold, but an inch of time cannot be purchased for an inch of gold.
10. A mouse's vision is an inch long.
Proverbs about Inch
Quotes related to Inch by Power Quotations