9 Chinese Proverbs about ItchAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Itch
1. A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.
2. He has too many lice to feel an itch.
3. The pitcher doth not go so often to the well, but it comes home broken at last.
4. Pain is easier to endure than an itch.
5. The itch that gives someone skill is difficult to scratch.
6. The wise adapt themselves to circumstances, as water moulds itself to the pitcher.
7. When the itch is inside the boot, scratching outside provides little consolation.
8. A fall into a ditch, a gain in your wit.
9. Scratching an itch from outside the boot.
Proverbs about Itch
Quotes related to Itch by Power Quotations