15 Chinese Proverbs about LastAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Last
1. Habits are cobwebs at first; cables at last.
2. Be the first to the field and the last to the couch.
3. Fortune and flowers do not last forever.
4. The longer the night lasts, the more our dreams will be.
5. The pitcher doth not go so often to the well, but it comes home broken at last.
6. A day of grief lasts longer than a month of joy.
7. Be first in the field, the last to the couch.
8. Better the cold blast of winter than the hot breath of a pursuing elephant.
9. Last night I made a thousand plans, but this morning I went my old way.
10. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
11. The flowers in your garden don't smell as sweet as those in the wild, but they last much longer.
12. The palest ink lasts longer than the most retentive memory.
13. The fly that plays too long in the candle, singes his wings at last.
14. One false step brings everlasting grief. Short please, long lament.
15. A dream that lasts merely a millet soup's cooking time.
Proverbs about Last
Quotes related to Last by Power Quotations