30 Chinese Proverbs about LookAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Look
1. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
2. Look for a thing until you find it and you'll not lose your labor.
3. Looking for fish? Don't climb a tree.
4. Men in the game are blind to what men looking on see clearly.
5. Take a second look; it costs you nothing.
6. A thriftless woman burns the entire candle looking for a match.
7. Away from home they look at your clothes. At home they look at what is under them.
8. Before you prepare to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
9. Don't look back when you are walking along the edge of a wall.
10. Even ugly faces are worth looking at -- and that is a great comfort for most people.
11. Look not at thieves eating meat, but look at them suffering punishment.
12. When a finger is pointing at the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
13. When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
14. Whoever buys a house must examine the beams; whoever wants a wife must look at her mother.
15. You can't look at the stars while you are walking if you have a stone in your shoe.
16. Before preparing to improve the world, first look around your own home three times.
17. If a girl seems as shy as a mouse, you still have to look out for the tiger within her.
18. If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future -- look into your present actions.
19. Looking for the ass on its very back.
20. People can no more be judged by their looks than the sea can be measured in bushels.
Proverbs about Look
Quotes related to Look by Power Quotations