27 Chinese Proverbs about LoseAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Lose
1. A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.
2. Deviate an inch, lose a thousand miles.
3. Look for a thing until you find it and you'll not lose your labor.
4. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
5. The man will surely fail, who dares delay, And lose to-morrow that has lost to-day.
6. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
7. You cannot lose what you never had.
8. He who has nothing to lose is rich.
9. He who opens his heart for ambition, closes it for the rest.
10. The best kind of closed door is the one you can leave unlocked.
11. The doorway to charity is difficult to open and difficult to close.
12. The guest who outstays his fellow guests loses his overcoat.
13. The jail is closed day and night and always full; temples are always open and still empty.
14. Water from far away is no good for a fire close by.
15. While wrangling over a quarter of pig, you can lose a flock of sheep.
16. Win a cat and lose a cow -- the consequence of litigation.
17. Win your lawsuit and lose your money.
18. It takes a year to make a friend, but you can lose one in an hour.
19. Jails are always closed yet full, while temples are always open yet empty.
20. Distant water won't help to put out a fire close at hand.
Proverbs about Lose
Quotes related to Lose by Power Quotations