58 Chinese Proverbs about MakeAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. If you get up one more time than you fall you will make it through.
2. A country where flowers are priced so as to make them a luxury has yet to learn the first principles of civilization.
3. A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.
4. A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
5. A maker of idols is never an idolater.
6. A man must make himself despicable before he is despised by others.
7. A young doctor makes a full graveyard.
8. Among ten matchmakers only nine will lie.
9. Dead songbirds make a sad meal.
10. Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.
11. Enough shovels of earth make a mountain, enough pails of water a river.
12. In shallow holes moles make fools of dragons.
13. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
14. Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.
15. Make sure you leave some fat for the other side.
16. Manners maketh man.
17. Many a little make a mickle.
18. Politics makes strange bedfellows.
19. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
20. You can hardly make a friend in a year, but you can easily offend one in an hour.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations