19 Chinese Proverbs about MoneyAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Money
1. He that has no money might as well be buried in a rice tub with his mouth sewn up.
2. Losing comes of winning money.
3. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
4. Those who despise money will eventually sponge on their friends.
5. With money one may command devils; without it, one cannot even summon a man.
6. Good manners can be paid for with compliments, but only the sound of money will pay your debts.
7. He who can persuade someone not to gamble has earned money for him.
8. He who has a lot of money and no children is not rich; he who has many children and no money is not a pauper.
9. I have money, you have money; so we are friends.
10. If you have money and wine, your friends will be many.
11. Lend money to someone who won't pay you back and he'll hate you.
12. Money can buy a lot that is not even for sale.
13. No iron is so strong that it cannot be melted down, and no business so dirty that can be fixed with money.
14. The day your horse dies and your money's gone, your relatives change into strangers.
15. When money is stolen you can only beat the dog.
16. Win your lawsuit and lose your money.
17. With money you can make the dead speak; without it you can't even keep the deaf quiet.
18. With money, a dragon -- without it, a worm.
19. With money you are a dragon; with no money, a worm.
Proverbs about Money
Quotes related to Money by Power Quotations